Thursday, March 18, 2010

What's Your Favorite Book?




We went and saw the play There's An Alligator Under My Bed at the Rose Theater. The students really enjoyed it. We then talked about what our favorite part of the play was. There choices were: There's An Alligator Under My Bed, There's A Nightmare In My Closet, or There's Something in the Attic. Each student told me what their favorite one was and then they placed a picture of the book on the graph. We found out that 8 people like There's An Alligator Under My Bed, two people like There's A Nightmare In My Closet, and four people like There's Something in the Attic.

Content area: Number Sense

COR item:
E - Relating to Adults
S - Using Complex Patterns of Speech
BB - Counting

NAEYC: 2.F.02 - Children are provided varied opportunities and materials to build understanding of number, number names, and their relationship to object quantities and to symbols.

Iowa Early Learning Standard: 11.1 - Comparison and Number

No comments:

Post a Comment